Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The door is cracked...rays of light stream through


Tonight I start on an (expectantly) amazing journey into yoga, my yoga, which will become your yoga. As I get older and wiser, there's a yearning to serve. I could have taken no other path. I see that now, clearly.

I wrote this quote on my FB page this morning: "When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us."~ Helen Keller

The door to magic and mystery has been opened for me. I just need walk through it with an open heart and mind...starting this evening. I have no fear!

I am honored to share this journey with my friends, the ones that made this all possible. So check back here when and if you feel inspired to follow along on my magnificent journey.

Om Shanti Shanti Shanti (peace) Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment