Monday, January 3, 2011

Intention

Intention has been on my mind...then 2 of my teachers blessed me with their thoughts on intention, so of course I had to share all of our thoughts bundled together!!

What do you intend for 2011? I first suggest saying thank you and goodbye to 2010. We must be grateful for the blessings, gifts, and lessons the year brought to our paths, and now we must let go. Otherwise, our intentions for 2011 will be fraught with disappointment as we needlessly hold onto the past.

Now set an intention for the coming year and open your heart and your mind to be in receipt of whatever graces your path. KNOW that you deserve it all. Feel it in your heart and soul. Love yourself like you never have before (or at least have forgotten how)!

Sat Nam

No comments:

Post a Comment