Monday, October 19, 2009

Hands

"My hands are small I know but they're not yours they are my own, but they're not yours they are my own, and I am never broken...In the end, only kindness matters...I will get down on my knees and I will pray..." Jewel

So as Jewel is singing about so symbollically (and beautifully), what I choose to do with my hands, my heart, my life is up to me. It's not contingent on anyone else, any circumstance or anything external to me! And, yes, kindness and grace will get you through anything life throws your way. Try it! And of course humbling yourself; getting down on your knees; getting vulnerable; asking the Universe for all your desires to be fulfilled. No matter how small we feel, they're OUR hands, and we can work miracles!

Om mani padme hum

No comments:

Post a Comment